We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Fat and Skinny me!
Check out this website, www.mvm.com. You can make a widget of yourself. I made a skinny and fat Destiny... The fat one is me on Jan. 1 2008, the skinny one is what I'll look like July 1 2008.
What a motivator =) I think you are gorgeous as you are, but I've been tracking your sparkpage and you are doing great. I'll have to keep this site in mind post baby so I can remember what I looked like before I gained 30+ pounds!
Destiny- You are hurting the real fat people out theres feelings (did that make any sense?)!!! I always think you look great! However, I understand completely wanting to get skinnier! Boy do I miss you!
It's like playing paper dolls! After copying your idea I played around with different outfits for like 30 mins. haha. Sorry I keep stealing your ideas, I am a looser and I never find stuff like this. I wanted to make it a widget so olnly I could see it as a motivation but after I had made it Abe told me he took off the soft wear that allows widgets because he thought it was making our computer slow. So I had to blog it...its fun though.
This is so much fun! I agree - it's like playing with paper dolls but better. Where do you find all these cool websites? And I think you are beautiful - but it's such a good idea for us all to get a little healthier. I know I need to!
Yeah, you always find way awesome websites! I tried it, but I haven't uploaded a picture of myself yet. You are motivating me to get healthier, even with all your stuff on the recipe blog. Thanks!
6 comments:
What a motivator =) I think you are gorgeous as you are, but I've been tracking your sparkpage and you are doing great. I'll have to keep this site in mind post baby so I can remember what I looked like before I gained 30+ pounds!
Destiny-
You are hurting the real fat people out theres feelings (did that make any sense?)!!! I always think you look great! However, I understand completely wanting to get skinnier! Boy do I miss you!
It's like playing paper dolls! After copying your idea I played around with different outfits for like 30 mins. haha. Sorry I keep stealing your ideas, I am a looser and I never find stuff like this. I wanted to make it a widget so olnly I could see it as a motivation but after I had made it Abe told me he took off the soft wear that allows widgets because he thought it was making our computer slow. So I had to blog it...its fun though.
OH, I love love love this, I'll try to do it today.
This is so much fun! I agree - it's like playing with paper dolls but better. Where do you find all these cool websites? And I think you are beautiful - but it's such a good idea for us all to get a little healthier. I know I need to!
Yeah, you always find way awesome websites! I tried it, but I haven't uploaded a picture of myself yet. You are motivating me to get healthier, even with all your stuff on the recipe blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment