Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother's Day.... Yup I know, it was weeks ago, get over it!

We had alot of fun this year on Mother's Day. Ken BBQ'd yummy hamburgers and there was lots of other food too but I can't remember cuz it was eons ago. :) We played badmitton and laughed for hours. Of course, there was a small damper on my day... I didn't get to see my MOM! :( That's ok, I'll see her soon. Anyhow, hope you all a good mother's day, (well, all you sorry suckers that have kids! LOL!)

We had banana splits/ice cream goodness for dessert.
Shay loves the whipped cream so, of course he decided
to do this.... (check out the pics)
It didn't work out so good, it didn't come out in a straight line,
instead it sprayed all over his face and I thought I was going
to die laughing. It was the best part of the whole day!!! LOL!

And last but not least, my baby, TIGGZ!!!!

9 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Shay you are a comlete goofball! I see nothing has changed!

*Kelly* said...

Thanks for posting those pictures! I know you probably only did it for me! I am so excited that you can come to book club next week, I think you'll really enjoy it (you'd better!) Loves

Kelli said...

What a fun mother's day, now I want banana splits too, can you send me one? Jeremiah does the same thing with whipped cream. At least you know what to get him for father's day! And my babies are cuter than yours =)

T!FF said...

oh mi oh mi!!! CuTe!!!! Well I know it was eons ago but remind me to tell you my story about mothers day!!! Given I'm not offically a mother YeT! Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

T!FF said...

oh and tigZZZZZZZZZZ~!!! your so Cuteeeeeeeeee.. OR SHOULD i SAY HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Meg and Abe said...

Those are some great pics of Shay. Oh and happy late Mother's Day to the Mother of Tiggs! haha

jEn said...

what happened to your nasty rats?:)

Mindy B said...

It's about time you updated your blog, lol!! Those pics of Shay are hilarious!! NICE going Shay!! And Dest, anytime you wanna borrow my kids, come and get em (wink wink)!! You know who would absolutely LOVE it.

Cort said...

Love the whipped cream pics! Did you put that can to use later? Did you take pictures of that you can't post?