We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
SO FUNNY!
I saw this video on my friends blog and I was laughing so hard! It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing Tim and I hope you all enjoy!
I saw the same video. It was so funny, and I wish it was a real place (or is it?). My dad showed it to me, although he really wanted me to make Bryan watch it. I just hope our husband's give us thoughtful gifts this year - although I would love a gym membership :)
3 comments:
I saw the same video. It was so funny, and I wish it was a real place (or is it?). My dad showed it to me, although he really wanted me to make Bryan watch it. I just hope our husband's give us thoughtful gifts this year - although I would love a gym membership :)
That's awesome!
That was hilarious!
Post a Comment