We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Today was a good day. I finished all my chores, went on a 45 min. walk and now I'm making homemade pizza for dinner. :)
I love that we make homemade pizza on the same day! I finally found a good dough recipe too. What kind of pizza did you make?? And I'm glad you had a good day - it makes me sad when you don't, especially when I hear how much you don't want to go to work!!! :) I hope things get better!
Thank you so much for your support. The text you sent me today, I think, was inspired. It came to me in a moment when Abe was not with me and I was feeling really bad and I was wishing I could be back in UT where I had my friends and family with me. Right then I got your text and it put a smile on my face. I just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me. I don't know if you have already or not, but if you could let the girls in the salon know especially Jill, I would appreciate it. I am not ready to talk to people quite yet but I know that she doesn't look at my blog and would probably want to know. Thanks again. Love you!
Hi, my husband and Shay are friends but we moved to Missouri and are now back in Utah. I'm trying to get a hold of Shay for him and plan a surprise b-day party for my hubby. Can you please email me your phone # so I can get the details to Shay and get those 2 back in touch with one another? My email address is jackieshewell@hotmail.com or you can call me at 801-867-9745
I'm glad you had a good day! Speaking of homemade pizza, post a recipe on the blog, I need a good recipe for pizza (since you know, I did marry an Italian who has expectations!).
9 comments:
Isn't it great to have a sunny day!?
Mmmm, homemade pizza is the best! It's a weekly occurance in our house. Keep those good days comin'...I don't want to arrive in UT with a snowstorm!
I love that we make homemade pizza on the same day! I finally found a good dough recipe too. What kind of pizza did you make?? And I'm glad you had a good day - it makes me sad when you don't, especially when I hear how much you don't want to go to work!!! :) I hope things get better!
Homemade pizza sounds really good right now! I'm glad you had a good day!
sounds nice.... and delicious!
Thank you so much for your support. The text you sent me today, I think, was inspired. It came to me in a moment when Abe was not with me and I was feeling really bad and I was wishing I could be back in UT where I had my friends and family with me. Right then I got your text and it put a smile on my face. I just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me. I don't know if you have already or not, but if you could let the girls in the salon know especially Jill, I would appreciate it. I am not ready to talk to people quite yet but I know that she doesn't look at my blog and would probably want to know. Thanks again. Love you!
Hi, my husband and Shay are friends but we moved to Missouri and are now back in Utah. I'm trying to get a hold of Shay for him and plan a surprise b-day party for my hubby. Can you please email me your phone # so I can get the details to Shay and get those 2 back in touch with one another? My email address is jackieshewell@hotmail.com or you can call me at 801-867-9745
Thanks!
Jackie Shewell
Mmmm, I love homemade pizza and I love you! And I wish I could walk with you too!
I'm glad you had a good day! Speaking of homemade pizza, post a recipe on the blog, I need a good recipe for pizza (since you know, I did marry an Italian who has expectations!).
Post a Comment