Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here is a little update... My plants are growing very well and I added a little strawberry plant as well. We'll see how it goes. :) Other than that I've got nothing new to share. I've been sick for a month and FINALLY feeling better. I'm excited for summer and hope to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Hope everyone is well. XOXO







4 comments:

Stina said...

Lookin' good! And, it was great to see you the other day. I'm coming in tonight for my pedicure, hope you're there!

KT said...

Yay for your plants! They are looking so good!

Carissa Poyfair said...

We are growing some things in my parents yard and it's kind of exciting to watch things grow. Good luck with your strawberry plant! I hope you don't get sick any more!

Kelli said...

You better have some strawberries when I'm there or else! =) Cute plants! Can't wait to see you!!! SO EXCITED!!!