We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! These are so stupid and ugly. WHO WOULD WEAR THEM!?
Whatever, they're ridiculous and you know she's not actually walking in them, someone in this shot is holding her up for a few seconds until they get the shot and then she falls right over.
I wish that were true Cort! This link will take you to the video of the runway show where the shoes were worn! These anorexic stick/woman are walking around in them!
HAHAHA! Ava was standing next to me when I pulled up your blog and she goes, "Ooooo! Those are really pretty shoes. Actually, they are funny shoes." Lol.
12 comments:
Goo!! Ugly!!
How do you even get your feet in them?
I'm curious how you even walk in those, and really, what outfit would those even go with?
Well, I guess I'll take them back to the store. Since no one likes them. Seriously, you all have no fashion sense!!!
Whatever, they're ridiculous and you know she's not actually walking in them, someone in this shot is holding her up for a few seconds until they get the shot and then she falls right over.
I wish that were true Cort! This link will take you to the video of the runway show where the shoes were worn! These anorexic stick/woman are walking around in them!
http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/int/en/corporate/archive2010_ss_womensp.aspx
I don't know where you found that picture but they are seriously the ugliest shoes I have ever seen!
Those are REAL!?!?
LOL Celeste! You know Des has a pair too and she's just fishing for opinions :) Or, maybe they are Shays? Hahaha!
They look like ballet shoes with a funky heel... ouch and uggggly is all I can say!
HAHAHA! Ava was standing next to me when I pulled up your blog and she goes, "Ooooo! Those are really pretty shoes. Actually, they are funny shoes." Lol.
nasty
Post a Comment