Sunday dinner with Ken and Karen

Anniversary 3-11-2010




We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!





10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Wow! It's already been 4 years...crazy how time flies. Congrats!
Happy 4 years! We got married right after you guys I guess. Yay for a wonderful 4 years. ; )
You two are so cute!
4 YEARS!!! You guys look great together. Miss you alot...
I love the first pic of you guys you look so happy! Congrats on 4 years, it's amazing how fast time goes by! Bronze and I are coming up on 2 years already!!!
I always forget that we both got married in March in the same year. Happy four year anniversary!
Yummmmmm...Texas Roadhouse! You look gorgeous D! Happy 4 years to you and SHay.
So cute, i remember the day that you got married goodness that seemed like yesterday. Love you can't wait to see you Thursday
Wow! Four years! That went by so fast! I love your cute little shirt you are wearing, and I have to admit that I LOVE Texas Roadhouse! You are so lucky - two free dinners?? :)
LOVE Teaas Roadhouse. We had one in Ohio and we went there tons! So glad you had such a fun anniversary! Congrats!
Post a Comment