We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Shay's 30th Birthday
Here are some pictures from Shay's Birthday. I got him these sweet sunglasses and we had a fun time eating dinner with his family and hanging out.
Looks like a fun time! I am hungry I want that yummy plate of food! Did you make that? Oh I love the pic of Shay about to blow out the cake- goof ball! One more you look so pretty in the b & w pic! :-)
3 comments:
I am totally wanting that cake!
Looks like a fun time! I am hungry I want that yummy plate of food! Did you make that? Oh I love the pic of Shay about to blow out the cake- goof ball! One more you look so pretty in the b & w pic! :-)
I wanted that cake til I saw scary Shay hovering over it :)
Post a Comment