Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Chili and Tiggz
I bought Chili this summer. I was at the pet store dying over how cute the baby guinea pigs were and Shay called to see if I wanted to meet up for lunch. He asked what I was doing and told him "I wanted one so bad". He said "well, buy one then, I don't care." So I changed the subject back to lunch got off the phone with him and went in the store to buy one! I put him in my purse and when I met Shay for lunch I opened up the purse and Shay looked in at Chili. His jaw dropped open and he said "you bought it!? I didn't think you'd really buy it!" Well I did. :) It's been fun having two guinea pigs. At first Chili made Tiggz so mad! He still does sometimes! Tiggz is 4 years old now and they live 4-8 years so he's getting older and did not enjoy how hyper Chili was. Haha! They are buddies now and it's funny to watch them play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You sure do have some cute babies, D:)
So Cute! I'll have to bring some treats for them one of these days... :) PS: So awesome that you can blog with your phone. I can blog text only but no pics from mine.
So cute! How long did Chili stay in your purse? And did you give him a bath? :)
Haha, stina, you aren't supposed to bathe guinea pigs, their skin is too sensitive. They clean themselves. He was there about 45 min. I emptied the purse out first too. :)
Aud, thanks! Lol! I think you have cute kids too! Xoxo
Tiff, I can only post one picture... so that's a bummer but it is great to be able to do that much!
Post a Comment