![]() |
| Here is the yummy food! |
| My mother in law, Karen and I |
![]() |
| Shay and I |
| My sister in law, Kelly and I |
| Shay and his mom |
| Shay's parents, Karen and Ken |
![]() |
| Kelly and her husband Jared |
| Shay and I, again... |
| Shay and his Uncle Tom playing horseshoes. |
We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
![]() |
| Here is the yummy food! |
| My mother in law, Karen and I |
![]() |
| Shay and I |
| My sister in law, Kelly and I |
| Shay and his mom |
| Shay's parents, Karen and Ken |
![]() |
| Kelly and her husband Jared |
| Shay and I, again... |
| Shay and his Uncle Tom playing horseshoes. |
1 comment:
yes, I am creepin on your blog!
you are so gorgeous Destiny!
love your hair, outfit, makeup.
you're amazing!
love, ash
www.ashley-warner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment