We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Back from Hawaii
This is not the BIG post I have planned to do for this trip because I'm too burned out to do it right now. I'll do it later. We got back at 1am this morning after a hellish day of travelling. Our plane from Honolulu to LAX ended up just flying in circles around the island for over an hour trying to burn and dump enough fuel to land again because some valve wasn't working right. Consequence; we missed our connecting flight in LAX to SLC. We finally arrived in SLC and discovered that our luggage never made it and we still don't know where it is. Needless to say, SUCKY! But on a positive note, I HAD AN AMAZING TIME! I'm sad to be home and not there anymore but at the same time, it feels so good to be home. It was a ton of fun and we have lots and lots of pictures. Keep watching for the HAWAII blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, at least you guys are safe:) It does suck to miss flights and lose luggage though. I'm glad you had a good time and I cannot wait to see your pictures. I am so darn jealous!!!! Love ya.
Welcome back, can't wait for your big blog so I can vacation vicariously through you =)
Oh, good I was wondering when you were coming back! I am excited to see your pictures! Hawaii is the best, I am glad you had a great time!
Can't wait to see your hot pictures! Miss you
Hey, you changed your blog! I like it!
I didn't even know you were going to Hawaii! I am so jealous. Post cool pictures soon and tell us everything you did!!! You are so lucky!
Post a Comment