Sunday, September 2, 2007

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

The Game of Tag
1. Who is your man? Shay, aka Shayken
2. How long have you been together? Almost 2 1/2 years. (1 1/2 years married)
3. How long dated? We dated 10 months before we got married
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? HIM
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. =)
7. Who is taller? He totally is!
8. Who sings better? Well after all the training I've had I'd say I do, but my talent has declined over the years so in truth we are probably on the same level of horrible! LOL!
9. Who is smarter? Who knows, probably me! HEEHEE
10. Who's temper is worse? MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us. He usually starts them and one of us ends up folding them.
12.Who takes out the garbage? Shay would say I never take out the garbage but I can count on my hand at least 4 or 5 times...
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? What way are you looking at the bed? On it, I do. Looking at it straight on, he does.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. Once in awhile he does. I'd say it's the same answer as #12 but reversed.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me? We're probably the same.
16. Who mows the lawn? HOORAY FOR US! NO LAWN!
17. Who cooks dinner? Some restaurant. I try to cook dinner and it never works out and then I'm embarrassed and feel like a bad wife so we usually eat out. I'm great at boxed dinners though! Mac and Cheese anyone?
18. Who drives when you are together? If we take his car he drives, if we take mine, I drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? It all comes out of the same checking account, but usually I grab my wallet first. And I would leave much better tips if he would let me.
20. Who is most stubborn? ME! sigh... I think I have some things to work on. WAIT! No I don't. I'm perfect!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we are about even on that one. But I think he's better at it.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? HIS
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. He would've kissed me the day we met but I told him I didn't want him too cuz I didn't know him. So he waited till we knew each other 3 days. HAHAHA!!!
24. Who asked who out? Neither of us. His friends wife (who are also my clients...) talked me into going out with them that night. Boy am I glad she did.
25. Who proposed? He did, at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The story is in my Vegas blog if you're interested.
26. Who is more sensitive? We're both pretty sensitive, but I get my feelings hurt over anything.
27. Who has more friends? I would say I do. Mostly cuz I know way more people through doing their hair.
28. Who has more siblings? I do. By one. He has one sister, I have one brother and one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Sigh, who knows. I don't.

Now I have to tag 3 people so, Cort, Kory, and Rylee. No big deal if you don't play along, but it's kinda fun! LOVE YA!

6 comments:

The Evers said...

You're so cute! It is fun to read your blog, I feel like I know you so well! The things you say about Shay remind me of Jeff! Keep updating, I love it!

Kelli said...

I know you take out the garbage because you did the last night we hung out, remember you drove it over? Thanks for playing the tag game, it's kind of fun to talk about yourself and your hubby huh? Oh, and don't think you're a bad wife for not making good dinners, if anything you can make brownies and corn salsa and just eat that =)

The Evers said...

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Kory said...

I'll play along - I'm going to post right now! :-)

The Evers said...

HI! No worries, I know you are busy! It is in Oct, the 18-21. They said you are going to Hawaii then though. So I am not sure what I am doing now. What island???? If it is Maui I can give you lots of recommendations of things we love to do! We have been there a bunch I LOVE it! You will have a blast on any island! Well, give me a call or email. What ever is easier!
Love,
Kell
kgrace19@hotmail.com

Carissa Poyfair said...

Des- I loved learning more things about you! You are so cute. Let me know how Hawaii is. Adam and I should have done more fun things while we didn't have kids! Anyway, talk to you later!