It was my 27th birthday yesterday! (October 12) The day of my birthday I worked and had a party with the girls at the salon. We ordered CPK and Merrily brought yummy peanut butter bars and Tiffany brought homemade salsa. (I hope I didn't forget to give props to any other food people. Sorry if so.) It was a lot of fun. I felt so loved! I got lots of fun stuff from the girls and I had a blast! Shay had to work 18 hours yesterday so it was so wonderful to be able to have a little party at work. Since he had to work so late I spent my evening cleaning and grocery shopping. I actually was really happy to do that stuff. I'd been meaning to and I felt productive! (Who in their right mind does that on their birthday?!) So I opened some of my presents on Friday night and Saturday we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner with his parents and more presents.
Shay gave me some awesome presents and flowers. My favorites from him are THE NEW BLANKIE! (If you know me you know that my blankie never leaves my hands when I'm home and occasionally I'll take it with me to someones house. HAHAHA! It's my security blanket!) My other favorite is from him and Kelly (his sis). They went in on a G.C. to Sanctuary Day Spa in Sandy. I can't wait to go somewhere and be treated like a REAL client. There's no way they will know I do hair and I hope they don't ask what I do. (I'll probably have to lie if they do...)
My mom and dad sent me some cute decorations for my house and some moola, and Shay's parents gave me this really nice purse and a couple G.C. to the University Mall. It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I'm sad it's over. Thank you so much to everyone who left me birthday wishes and I love you all! Have a great weekend. xoxo D
6 comments:
Oh I am a horrible friend!!! Since I don't work, I rarely know what day it actually is, but I still can't believe I missed your bday! It sounds like you had a great day and lots of people to celebrate with, and Jeremiah would be jealous to know you went to Outback. I love you!
Happy Birthday Des! Sorry it's late, but I'm still so happy you had a great birthday. You have wonderful inlaws! You look cute in your picture too. Have fun with your gif card and ge totally pampered at the spa!
Lovin you Dest! You deserve all the attention for YOUR day! You're wonderful!
Hey happy late birthday! I am glad you had a fun day! I am excited to see you! Okay, I guess I will have to bring lunch with me or something. I am guessing you are booked!
Happy Birthday! It's about time you joined us other 27 year olds. Your birthday sounded like lots of fun - I think a great birthday would include getting things done that I need to get done - it sounds great to me! Miss you lots!
Glad you had a great birthday!! The funny thing is that I have a blankie too! And one time we were on a trip and Ed was responsible for putting it in the car and he forgot and it got left at the hotel. I seriously thought I would die and then my mom made me a new one!
Post a Comment