
It snowed for the first time this year last night... Of course I'm excited because you always are when it snows for the first time, however, I'm very glad that it is already melting and that there isn't anything but sunny skies in the forecast for the next week. Winter and I don't get along very well so I'm happy to have it say hello but it better not start sleeping on my couch just yet! Hope you all are well! XOXO

8 comments:
It looks pretty, but it can stay in Utah for a while. I hate Cleveland winter! Yeah for sunny skies!
How fun for you! My kids would love the snow, even though I would be begging them to come inside because I'm a pansy for cold weather. It's been in the 70s here, I don't expect snow anytime soon. You should have done a snow angel (better yet, made Shay do one!) and blogged that too! Enjoy the snow!
Oooohh love your new blog colors. Reece wants Shay to know that he DID help with the apples. He was by my side the whole time. :)
YEAH I love your blog make over! That snow is out of control, but what beautiful pictures! So I miss you, but every time I look in the mirror I am reminded of you :) Still loving it, you are so the best I am so lucky to have you!
Man, you guys really did get some snow! Carson would be jealous, he wanted snow so bad here and nothing stuck, it's amazing what 1 hour difference will do for weather.
I can't believe that it snowed in October - that's CRAZY!!! Our leaves still haven't even turned for fall yet.
Your blog looks fabulous btw!!
Hey Dest love your blog. I really like the background. I don't know how people are so creative with their blogs...I am not that computer savvy. I had my friend fix up my title for me so it wasn't too boring to look at but I don't even know how she did it. Anyway I put you as a friend, you can check out mine at abeandmeg.blogspot.com
see ya at work!
I have decided it is time for a new post...haha. We should have done our Halloween video and posted it on our blogs and the salon blog.
Post a Comment