Monday, February 11, 2008

Between Husband and Wife

What is your husbands name?
Shay Rayburn (he has a middle name but I refuse to share it...)

How long did you date?
We dated 10 months before we got married.

How old is he?
27

Who eats more?
He does... that is my assumption, we only eat together on Saturday night and Sundays...

Who said "I love you" first?
He told me "I think I'm falling in love with you..."

Who's taller?
He totally is.

Who can sing better?
Ummm, I've had formal training... although that doesn't mean much!

Who is smarter?
I don't know, we both have our strong points.

Who does the laundry?
He does.

Who pays the bills?
For the most part I do.

Who sleeps on the right side?
I do, although I always struggle with this question, is it the right side when laying on it or the right side when standing at the end of it looking at the head board?! I know I'm making this a much bigger issue than it is but it always bugs me!

Who mows the lawn?
Whoever our apartment complex pays to do it! NOT US!

Who cooks dinner?
Me, for myself. We don't eat together, he works late.

Who drives?
We trade, it depends on who's car we're taking.

Who is more stubborn?
ME!

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me. He's so cute, the night we met I told him I needed to go home cuz it was getting late and I didn't want anything to happen especially since I didn't know him. He said, "Then you probably better leave cuz if you stay I'll probably kiss you." I said, "well, I'd like to kiss you but since I don't know you I'd rather you didn't." He said, "I can respect that." so I left... Then two days later he kissed me. FINALLY! ;)

Who asked who out first?
Some of his friends were my clients and he came in with them one time and somehow they talked me into going out with them that night... our first date happened a week later, he asked me. HEEHEE!

Who proposed?
He did, another he's so cute story! He proposed at the Bellagio in Las Vegas on our 6 month anniversary, in front of all the people and after he stood up from kneeling on his knee we hugged and everyone cheered and clapped. It was perfect! He's perfect!

Who has more friends?
I do. I know tons of people!

Who is more sensitive?
ME ME ME ME, or I'm the one that shows it, he's good at letting things roll off his back.

Who has more siblings?
me, by one.

Who wears the pants?
HA! Me, my personality is more controlling... Sorry babe!

I tag: Kelli L, Kelly E, Rylee, and Audra.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't get over the fact that he does the laundry! Make him call Jage and tell him that =) And weird enough, I never heard your proposal story, that is so cool! I'm glad you two are so compatible!

Audra said...

Okay, that bed sleeping question always gets me, too. Blah, now you are going to make me answer it!

Celeste Pearson said...

I never realized how cute Shay is! I think he is more romantic than Bryan (which isn't saying much) and I didn't know you met from friends at your salon. So fun!

The Evers said...

You are so cute! That was fun! Thanks for the heads up about March. I dont know what the heck we are doing!!! I am really bummed, our car just keeps having issues and we cant get another until this summer. I want to cry :''''( I will let you know for sure when I know something solid! I hope you two had a great Valentines Day!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I think it's so cute how you all met and how he wanted to kiss you and was totally okay waiting for you to be ready. He is way more romantic and all than I thought! I loved learning more about you two and I miss you!

Stina said...

So, here I am forever later reading this. I have been in another world! This was fun to read! What does Shay do that you guys don't see each other but on weekends? I love the proposal and first kiss stories! Way to go Shay!