We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Mandles
With Valentines day just around the corner I thought I'd give us some ideas for our MEN!
Ew! Some of those made me want to gag! I can't even tell if it's real or not, since there wasn't a disclaimer, but I hope it is, why would you really want to buy those (although I can think of some guys who would probably like those!).
1 comment:
Ew! Some of those made me want to gag! I can't even tell if it's real or not, since there wasn't a disclaimer, but I hope it is, why would you really want to buy those (although I can think of some guys who would probably like those!).
Post a Comment