We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, January 14, 2008
6 minute butt blasting video...
and let me just say this will literally KICK YOUR BUTT! Oh my gosh, it's amazing. Try it out!
I am totally trying this out...and now that you showed me that workout, I want to find some other ones to work my abs, arms, and thighs. Thanks for sharing!
I wish I had internet at my house so I could do this every day! I did it here at the office one day and Rix thought I was crazy! And update your blog you slacker! I want to know what you have been up to!!!
Oh man, I've been looking at this for days meaning to do it and today I did. Thanks for sharing, I had to stop twice because I was burning so much! Miss you!
3 comments:
I am totally trying this out...and now that you showed me that workout, I want to find some other ones to work my abs, arms, and thighs. Thanks for sharing!
I wish I had internet at my house so I could do this every day! I did it here at the office one day and Rix thought I was crazy! And update your blog you slacker! I want to know what you have been up to!!!
Oh man, I've been looking at this for days meaning to do it and today I did. Thanks for sharing, I had to stop twice because I was burning so much! Miss you!
Post a Comment