Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Destiny! I'm still figuring out the blogging world - cute page.

Jade said...

Destiny, your cousin here desperately needs your help. I just got a REALLY bad hair cut. I went in for a trim, and came out with hair cut in such a way that it literally will not lay down. It's like she found every cowlick on my head and trimmed accordingly. It's so bad.

I know you can't do anything about that. But can you teach me how to talk to my stylist (which, by the way, will never be her again) and explain to her what I want in a language we'll both understand? In this case, she was just a complete moron. But other times I really think the biggest problem is that I'm not communicating properly what I want, and I don't understand how to answer the questions I get as the cut is being done.

Can you tackle that as a subject on your blog? Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated.

And if you do know of any way to fix my mess ... sigh ...