We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Forced to blog
So my sister in law threatened to kill me if I didn't update my blog. I'm not being sarcastic either, she literally said "I'm going to kill you if you don't update your blog soon!" so... for my safety I'm updating. K, so, I got nothing... my batteries for my camera are dead so the few pictures I have on there that you haven't seen yet are stuck there till I charge the batteries and we haven't been doing anything that amazing lately so no fun stories. So, there you have it. You now are up to date with my life... NADA! LOVE YA! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are the bomb - one of the most honest people I know! However, I'd still love some pictures! And I'm missing my favorite hair stylist! What am I to do? One of these days I'll have to break down and find someone down here to cut my hair!
You are alive? I was beginning to wonder...
I'm glad your sister in law threatened you, because I was about to do it myself. How's the househunting?! What'd you do for the 4th? You are a party, I'm sure you've done something fun.
I was so excited for a new post, and yet so disappointed after reading it. You've got to give me more than that! I am out here in VA with no friends and not much to do, blogging is all I have right now.
ha ha thats funny! have kids and then you'll have more to post:)
Ha! At least I wasn't the only one wanting you to blog!!! I'mg glad you updated (sort of) so that I wouldn't have to hurt you, that would make for a bad day. But you need to update everone on your house info. and what you've been up to all summer long! You've got plenty to blog about girl! You need pictures of your house adventures! Haha, love you,
Kelly
Sometimes boring lives are okay - that means you are normal and nothing crazy is happening! That can be good - I wish for a boring day everyday and I never get it. We should trade. Anyway, keep posting you slacker! I want to know how you are!
Post a Comment