A lot of you have been commenting on my need to post. I apologize for not posting, I've been so busy... If you stood on your feet trying to make people feel better about themselves 45 hours in one week you'd need some down time too. =)
So, I've been putting off this announcement cuz I just haven't felt like sharing it, and to be honest, I still don't but I keep getting bothered about it so... We bought a house. We moved into it a couple weeks ago and I've been very busy getting it together, arguing with Shay about decorating it and working my ass off. That is why I haven't posted on my blog for a while. And no I don't have pictures yet... I will put them up when I get them. Anyhow, it's a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, brand new townhouse in west Lehi. I love it and it's perfect. The commute is about 30 min. each way, I'm afraid of the roads in the winter but it's not like I didn't learn to drive in the snow in MONTANA!!!! LOL! So hopefully I'll be able to handle it, it's the other drivers I worry about, man people in Utah CANNOT DRIVE! =) Anyhow, Now I've made the announcement, cut me some slack about the pictures and be patient. Unless you want to come take them for me! HEEHEE!
13 comments:
Congrats on a your new house! I'm excited to see pictures and I'm sure you are doing a great job decorating it. Now go put your feet up and get some rest!
Is it the same house you showed me online a while back? I loved that house! Sorry you've been so busy, go get a spa treatment or something, you deserve it. Take your time on pictures, I'll be patient just for you. Can't wait to see you in a few months!!!
What? Farther away! I was hoping you'd say Spanish Fork. Although you tossed that idea aside when I mentioned it before. :) Congrats and keep working hard!!
You're so right...people in Utah do not know how to drive! LOL! Just tell Shay that once you have a kid, you're the one who will spend the most time at home. Therefore, you should get to make all decorating decisions! Have fun and make sure you take time to enjoy having your own space:)
Congrats on the new house! It's crazy and tough "fighting" over who's taste is better as far as decorating. I am married to a metrosexual who has more of an opinion than he should about how "my" house should look. This one thing that they don't tell you about that you have to compromise on!!!! Best of luck!!
I'm so glad you bought a house! And three bedrooms??? Why all the space hmmm?? :) Anyway, maybe we can come see it in November - that gives you three months to finish decorating and unpacking!
Your crazy. I want to come over sometime! :)and yes I am inviting myself!
Your're so funny! I love that your to the point, yes we bought a house and it's perfect so shut up! Just Kidding! I know you are such a hard worker, I never have time to update my blog either, I'd rather look at everyone else's. ;)
Congratulations, Destiny! I'm so happy for you. How nice to have your own place. That's awesome.
So glad that you love your new house! I can't wait to see pictures, but I will try to be patient! ;-)
Now you're going to be way way to busy to come up and see my pad. And now I have to make another trip down there to see yours!
I've tagged you on my blog! Check it out when you get a chance! :-)
I tagged you too:)
Post a Comment