Monday, September 8, 2008

Just call me Sicky McSick Sick.

So I have not been sick for over two years now! In March I had some rotten allergies while I was in Vegas but that's not sick... (kinda but it's not contagious) So here I sit with a cold. I've drugging myself with Nyquil and sleeping my weekend away. My hope is to have let my body rest enough to be able to work this week. I'm buying a face mask to wear while I'm there so I don't spread my disease around! LOL! That's gonna look awesome. Bet you wish I was YOUR hair stylist!!!! (Wait, I can claim some of you as clients!) ;) Anyhow, other than that things are great. Loving the new house... I guess our loan is getting audited. Who knows what that means!? Not quite sure it even really affects us as much as the mortgage company. Anyone know? Should I be scared? I kinda am... Anyhow, here's to the rest of the week and loves to you all.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Feel better!!! I'm sorry you're sick!

Um, please put up pics of your new house!

XOXO

T!FF said...

Ah so sorry your sick honey! I will wear a mask too so you don't feel dumb! or wait that would probably look even dumber!!! okay well sleeeep and see you Wednesday!

KT said...

Boo to illness! Good on you for not conaminating everyone else.

Cort said...

I don't think it will concern you guys much for the loan thing. I do hope you feel better soon, the weather is too nice to be sick.

Kelli said...

Ok Sicky McSick Sick...haha! I'd love to see pictures of your house, oh and you in a face mask at work =) Hope you feel better, although I think sleeping the weekend away doesn't sound too bad, I'd love to do that one day. Miss you, can't wait to see you!