We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
EEEEEEEEEEE!
Just read on Stephenie Meyers' website that they are making
Hey Pretty! Happy belated Turkey Gobble Gobble Day! Can you email me your home address pretty please? I would like to stalk you! JK! I have something to sent you :) XOXO
4 comments:
Oh...thank you so much for posting this. I was wondering how long they would make us wait:)
I read that too and had a little squeal of delight escape so Adam had to wonder what I was so excited about... he just doesn't get it!
Hey Pretty! Happy belated Turkey Gobble Gobble Day! Can you email me your home address pretty please? I would like to stalk you! JK! I have something to sent you :) XOXO
I know, I'm very excited for it.
Post a Comment