Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!


OMG I just got home from seeing the midnight showing of Twilight and I loved it! So good, it had it's not so good/totally cheesy moments but it stayed very true to the book and I totally want to see it again. If you haven't read the books you won't like it as much as the readers but I had fun and it was totally worth getting no sleep tonight. Can't wait to go again!

7 comments:

Cort said...

I'm excited to see it too.

Mindy B said...

Wasn't it sooooooo GREAT!!!! LOVED it! :)

Carissa Poyfair said...

I went to a midnight showing here too and I loved it too! It took me a while to get used to Edward since it is not how I pictured him but I still loved it (despite all the giggling teenagers in the theater)

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous - I'm going to see it on Monday with a few girl friends down here! I'm glad it was good. If you'd had said you hated it, I would have been upset!

Kelli said...

I'm jealous too. I have to wait until next weekend when Carissa is here to see it because I don't have any friends here to see it with =( I'm glad you liked it, now I'm excited for it!

jEn said...

thats a hot picture. the booms, I know it was so annoying. it was military training.

Audra said...

LOOOOVVVEDD it! I decided what it is I don't like about Edward...his stupid hair! With all the close ups in the movie, I started to like his face, but then they'd zoom out and his hair looks retarded:) Definitely some cheesy parts, but I was very pleased with how the movie turned out.