We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, January 12, 2009
The Last Unicorn
When I was a child I loved the movie The Last Unicorn. I'm afraid to watch it now as an adult because I don't want to ruin my fond memories. So instead I think of it often and now have it as my background. LOL! Here's to MEMORIES!
3 comments:
You're hilarious. I miss you awesome humor.
I love it. The song is amazing :) Thanks for sharing your awesome child memories with us!
How funny! I actually saw this movie at Best Buy the other day and it totally made me think of you:)
Post a Comment