We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, February 2, 2009
I don't really have anything going on in my life right now that is blog worthy... SORRY!
What?? Nothing blog-worthy?? No crazy client to write about?? No weekend dates to tell us about?? I guess you just need to get pregnant then...that is the next natural step to having nothing blog-worthy to write about :)
Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! How is everyone at Platinum? Are you still busy as ever at work or have you cut back on your crazy hours yet? I check on your blog all the time but you haven't blogged about what you have actually been up to in a while...I need an update. I am missing everyone a ton, I wish people would have been working the 2 times I stopped into the salon when I was in town. Oh well I will be coming again in July for my sister's wedding so hopefully I can see you all then. Hope to hear from you soon!
4 comments:
What?? Nothing blog-worthy?? No crazy client to write about?? No weekend dates to tell us about?? I guess you just need to get pregnant then...that is the next natural step to having nothing blog-worthy to write about :)
That's okay, I still love you =)
Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! How is everyone at Platinum? Are you still busy as ever at work or have you cut back on your crazy hours yet? I check on your blog all the time but you haven't blogged about what you have actually been up to in a while...I need an update. I am missing everyone a ton, I wish people would have been working the 2 times I stopped into the salon when I was in town. Oh well I will be coming again in July for my sister's wedding so hopefully I can see you all then. Hope to hear from you soon!
I know how that is, I've been in a blog rut lately.
Post a Comment