We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Friday, July 17, 2009
4-Wheeling in Montana
On Saturday we went 4-wheeling. We ended up going 30 or so miles and it was absolutely gorgeous. I love it there. I guess I love getting dirty too... (not really)
So I m just finally getting around to looking at blogs... looks like an amazing time! You & Shay are so cute! The wild life is amazing in Montana! You should totally make plans to go for Labor Day! You Labor way too much! P.S. Thanks for the cutest hair cut ever I owe you!
Also the above posts were deleted by ME I missed spelled a few things so I stared over... LOL
Can't beat the outdoors in Montana, and a trip is never complete without some 4-wheeling and gun-shooting. Too bad TK's is no longer there. Oh, and in Texas, the turtles don't walk any faster... I miss your folks. -Ben
5 comments:
Love these pics! What a fun day, you're so outdoorsy!
So I m just finally getting around to looking at blogs... looks like an amazing time! You & Shay are so cute! The wild life is amazing in Montana! You should totally make plans to go for Labor Day! You Labor way too much! P.S. Thanks for the cutest hair cut ever I owe you!
Also the above posts were deleted by ME I missed spelled a few things so I stared over... LOL
Also will you order me some peppermint oil????
Can't beat the outdoors in Montana, and a trip is never complete without some 4-wheeling and gun-shooting. Too bad TK's is no longer there. Oh, and in Texas, the turtles don't walk any faster...
I miss your folks.
-Ben
Post a Comment