Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Trip to MONTANA!

We went up to visit my family in Montana last week. We hadn't visited in over 3 years and it was time to go up. Now I wish I hadn't cuz I'm missing my family SO bad. :( Luckily they are only 8 hours away and not more... These pics are of us on our way up and one of me and my mom right after we got there. I apologize in advance for not captioning all the pictures. Instead I just did a blog for each activity. It's too hard for me and I get too frustrated when I try to organize all the photos.






7 comments:

Jade said...

I totally understand the home-sickness. I'm always just fine living 8 hours from home ... until I go home. And then I miss it like crazy. And I actually miss Hamilton a lot. It's weird since I've never lived there, but it is seriously one of my favorite places in the world. We're secretly hoping to end up there some day.

Wendi Oyler said...

your trip looks like alot of fun. I love Montana and the beautiful scenery it has!

Kelli said...

What a fun trip! I never saw you as a four-wheeling type of girl but it suits you. You took some beautiful nature shots. I can't wait to see you again!!!

Mindy B said...

Awesome pics of MT Dest! It was so fun staying with you guys and following you up to Hamilton, thanks again!! The girls loved Tiggz and they still talk about him, lol. We'll have to make more trips up in the future. ;)

Destiny Rayburn said...

:)

Carissa Poyfair said...

Montana is so pretty! Love the psycho pic of Shay and the guns. Seriously! Anyway, I'm so glad you got to get out of Utah and see your family. It looked like a lot of fun!

Angela said...

What a great vacation! I'm glad you had a great time. Doesn't it suck going back to reality and having to pretend to be a grown up again?