We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
If what you really really want for Christmas is going to be on sale on Black Friday do you purchase it or wait till Christmas and see if you get it???
BUY IT ... but ask for a gift receipt. I always feel like a doofus returning something that I bought, but if I have a gift receipt I can pretend I didn't buy it for myself. Pathetic, I know. But also, I find that I ALWAYS lose the regular receipt but can usually hang onto the gift receipts.
I am waiting until Thanksgiving day and shopping online all day and into Black Friday.
I got everyone I wanted for my entire family online last year and the year before and I got all the Black Friday deals around midnight mountain time and I never had to change out of my jammies (which I wouldn't have anyhow because I'm that lazy).
LOL You are too funny. I would just buy it, especially if it's a really good deal. You'll have to tell me what it is and then I can give you a better answer. Crazy girl.
6 comments:
BUY IT ... but ask for a gift receipt. I always feel like a doofus returning something that I bought, but if I have a gift receipt I can pretend I didn't buy it for myself. Pathetic, I know. But also, I find that I ALWAYS lose the regular receipt but can usually hang onto the gift receipts.
Totally BUY IT!
Shoot, that was for me KELLY EVERS sorry:)
I am waiting until Thanksgiving day and shopping online all day and into Black Friday.
I got everyone I wanted for my entire family online last year and the year before and I got all the Black Friday deals around midnight mountain time and I never had to change out of my jammies (which I wouldn't have anyhow because I'm that lazy).
The deals will be good, I'm certain of it!
LOL You are too funny. I would just buy it, especially if it's a really good deal. You'll have to tell me what it is and then I can give you a better answer. Crazy girl.
Totally buy it and then get something else for Christmas. Two presents! Yeah!
Post a Comment