We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Without you? The nerve!
beautiful looks like he had a blast!!! hope you can get your laptop now ;-)
beautiful photos. But why arn't you with him..
Your hair looks stinkin cute in your birthday pictures! I LOVE it. You are beautiful... LOVE YOU!
Destiny! Love the blog! glad I found you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Without you? The nerve!
beautiful looks like he had a blast!!! hope you can get your laptop now ;-)
beautiful photos. But why arn't you with him..
Your hair looks stinkin cute in your birthday pictures! I LOVE it. You are beautiful... LOVE YOU!
Destiny! Love the blog! glad I found you!
Post a Comment