P.S. Shay went camping with the guys last weekend and here is one of my favorite pictures he took of where they camped. Hopefully it brings some peace and calm into your day! =)
We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Reminiscing
I was looking at all my friends various pages tonight. (Blogs, Myspace) Guess what I discovered? I miss everyone! I haven't seen so many people I love for such a long time! Life gets crazy and I get so caught up in the day to day routine. Just thought I'd take a moment to let you all know I love you and miss you! See ya soon! XOXO, D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww, for cute, I miss you too. Carson has preschool for 3 hours on friday and I'm planning on going to the park and rollerblading all by myself (except baby) for at least an hour. I'll be thinking of you the whole time!
Who knew Shay was so talented with a camera? Anyway, I miss you too. I don't even know when I'll be in Utah again! How sad! By the way, I heard a rumor that Stephenie Meyer is coming out with a fourth book in the series called "Breaking Dawn" because she left so many loose ends in the third book. I haven't read any of them except Twilight, but I thought you of all people would maybe know? Love ya!
Oh Des we miss you too! I told Hayden we needed to go to Costco and he said "And see Destiny and get my hair cut?" I guess he associates one with the other? But I love you so much, I can't wait to see you again! By the way, gorgeous picture!
Hey I probably have seen the least of you (well, maybe Carissa beats me) but when I get rich and famous, I will hire you with lots of money to do my hair every day, okay? And I love my hair cut! Some the other day complimented me on it and said it was very Jennifer Aniston. And I love her, so you rock!
Post a Comment