Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tagged by Meg

OK MEG! Here's your new blog post...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • I was in high school.
  • I was working at a flower store.
  • I was getting in a lot of trouble.
  • I was way more social.
  • I was definitely not worried about my future.
5 things on my to-do list today:
  • Really the only one was to work. I can check that off now, I was there for 11 hours!
  • Eat.
  • Read.
  • Fill up my gas tank.
  • Make a new post for Meg.

5 foods I enjoy:

  • Tacos.
  • Chocolate.
  • Cheez-its
  • Warm gooey chocolate chip cookies.
  • Fruit.
5 bad habits:
  • I pick at my cuticles.
  • I complain too often.
  • I judge others too quickly.
  • I speak without thinking first.
  • I procrastinate cleaning, bad.
5 of my favorite toys:
  • My cell phone.
  • My computer.
  • The TV.
  • BOOKS!
  • Word searches.
5 people I tag:
  • Poyfair
  • Lafranca
  • Evers
  • Pearson
  • the other Pearson

6 comments:

Meg and Abe said...

My legs and feet would be killing if I worked for 11 hours! You work way too much! Do you want to have a girls night sometime mid week this week? Abe has mid terms and I will be all alone Mon night through Wed. night. Let me know. Oh yeah and thanks for the quick posting.

Stina said...

I love getting to know you blogs. I loved hearing about what you were doing 10 years ago. So weird to think we're getting older! And, I'm really hungry and all your foods sound way good. Warm gooey chocolate chip cookies...hello! And, I'm wondering--am I the Pearson's or the other Pearson's? :) Love ya!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Great, you tagged all the people I would usually tag! Your posting was fun. I learned some things about you!

Elisa said...

Good girl, meg tagged me, but I haven't done it yet!

Kory said...

You just made me REALLY want chocolate chip cookies! ;-)

The Evers said...

Ok! I am on it! Give me a day or two! You are the cutest! I love cheez its too! Have you tried the new twist ones? They are AWESOME!