We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
WAIT! Where'd the time go?
I cannot believe how fast this month is flying by. It's awful... Not just because it's going fast but it makes me get my hopes up that the rest of winter will be as fast and as mild as November has been. Of course it's not though. Every year I do this. Oh well. So we've had an interesting month. Shay lost his job a month ago and I've been the bread winner. I'm really glad I worked my ass off to be able to have the business I do. Otherwise we'd be in a big hole right now! Anyhow, I don't care to share the details of the job loss so don't ask. I know that I shouldn't have brought it up then, but too bad... The point is, it's been crazy and I've been super busy. He has a new job now with a company contracted by Comcast. He will be selling upgrades to existing customers. Keep your fingers crossed it will be a good job for him. =) We're excited! Other than that I've got only two more things to share with you. READY? One of my clients is some "big wig" at Pepsi and he told me about the limited time holiday sodas. There is a Pomegranate 7up and a Diet chocolate cherry Dr. Pepper. He doesn't care for the Dr. Pepper but likes the 7up. Shay and I bought the 7up tonight and we both like it. I really like it! The Dr. Pepper hasn't been sent out to the stores yet so keep your eyes peeled. He said chocolate lovers will like it though. We'll see! Oh and the piano thing. Never mind. It's too expensive and I guess I'll put it off for a bit. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
the 7up sounds great! we'll have to get some and try it. i don't think i'd like the chocolate soda though. some things were not meant to be mixed. sorry about shay's job, but hopefully this comcast job works out. maybe it's all for the best!
I totally saw the Pomegranate 7up at Target last night and I wanted to get it but it wasn't on sale!! And you have to try the Sierra Mist with Cranberry - so good. Anyway, sorry about Shay's job loss. I'm glad that you do so well at your job that it wasn't too terrible - and not he has another job. I hope everything works out for both of you! Miss you lots!
Sorry - I meant to say NOW he has another job...haha! Silly me. :)
I looked at Target and WalMart for those sodas and can't find them. Maybe us east coasters get them late? I really want to try both. I love chocolate and Dr. Pepper, maybe I'd like them together? We'll see. Hope things work out with Comcast. Love you! By the way, I finally broke down and called a salon to get my hair cut. I haven't let anyone cut it since you did last Christmas (a whole year!) but I don't see a Utah visit in my near future so I'll let you know how it goes!
30 books? You're a mad woman, you should start putting reviews up of your books so I can get ideas of the best reads for myself. ha ha
I bought the pomegranate 7up today. I'll let you know what we think of it. Will you guys be at Chili's on tuesday?
I will have to look for them! The 7-Up sounds YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment