Go to www.findyourspot.com to fill out the survey and find out where you should be living! Here is where I should live.
1. Moab, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Grand Junction, Colorado
4. Paris, Tennessee
5. Morganton, North Carolina
6. Hopkinsville, Kentucky
7. Hickory, North Carolina
8. Branson, Missouri
9. Tooele-Grantsville, Utah
10. Clayton, Georgia
11. Mount Airy, North Carolina
12. St. George, Utah
13. Kalispell, Montana
14. Kerrville, Texas
15. Page, Arizona
16. Marble Falls, Texas
17. Springville, Utah
18. Maryville, Tennessee
19. Hendersonville, North Carolina
20. Wimverley, Texas
21. Livingston, Montana
22. Couer d'Alene, Idaho
23. Edenton, North Carolina
24. Guntersville, Alabama
FUN FUN! If you want to read the stats for any of these places here's the link, just click on my name, Destiny... http://www.findyourspot.com/survey/Results.asp?ID=A4AEC260D77A461E92911EE598439BF0
2 comments:
What?! No Toledo, OH?! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to move back to Utah then...
Umm, hello?! I see several North Carolina cities on that list. The big bonus is that I live in that state! I foresee a move to the East coast in your future;)
Post a Comment