
Well, Christmas has come and gone and Tiggz and I decided we would blog! YAY!
We had a very nice Christmas this year. Christmas Eve was spent up at my sister-in-laws house with her and her husband, Shay's parents, my sister and Shay and I. We had a yummy dinner and then enjoyed some games of pool and ping pong and then sang a few songs while Ken played on the Ukulele. The weather was crazy that night and we almost couldn't make it up to Kelly's house! Luckily we did and then the drive home was perfect. Mother Nature is so temperamental!
Here is Shay and his dad Ken.

Ken playing the Ukulele.

The whole family, Jared, Kelly, Me, Shay, Ken and Karen.

The next morning (CHRISTMAS DAY!) we went to Shay's parents house and had breakfast then tore into our presents. I was EXTREMELY spoiled this year and I certainly did not deserve it but I'll gladly take it. Here is my present:

A PIANO! I was crying and crying. Silly me.

Back in what, I think November or October I told everyone (as you may recall from the post) that all I wanted for Christmas was a piano. Then I retracted my statement because I decided they were too expensive and it was asking too much of everyone. Well, Shay surprised me and got everyone together and they got me my piano. It was very humbling and I feel I don't deserve it but I know they all feel otherwise. I can't wait for little surprises to show up on their laps throughout the next year. Yup, that's a threat! =)
This last picture is Shay and I at his parents in our PJ's by the tree. When it comes right down to it Christmas was wonderful this year. I got to spend it with family! As much as I would have LOVED to see my parents too I know I was in their hearts and they were in mine. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and if I get more pics I'll tack them on later. LOVE YA!


6 comments:
yeah you got your piano I am jealous! Looks like you had a great Christmas hope you have a great New Years too!
YAY!!!!! I'm very excited for you. And I think it's funny that we got the EXACT same piano, except where yours is wood, mine is black:)
That had to make you feel so special that everyone wanted to make your Christmas that meaningful. I'm excited to hear you play!
I am so jealous! I want a piano, and even was able to get one free once, but I have NO ROOM for one! Hooray for you! I am so excited, and now you'll have to post video of you playing!
don't think you're silly for crying over your piano, i would have totally cried too! i'm so happy you had a good christmas, you know you deserve everything you get. love you!
Sorry, I know this is WAY late, I have been kind of slacking lately! Anywho, I am glad you got spoiled this Christmas! Your piano is awesome, what I great gift, I did not know you played! You and Shay look great too, your sister in law looks really familiar to me, huh? Maybe she just has one of those faces!
Post a Comment