We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Edward and Bella
Here is a photo shopped (I'm assuming) picture of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as Edward and Bella. I think it looks pretty good, HOT even... thoughts?
I, personally, don't like Robert Pattinson as Edward. I don't think he is good looking at all. But, I do think Kristen Stewart is okay as Bella. I was hoping for someone more along the lines of Anne Hathaway or Christina Ricci, but Kristen will do.
I'm glad they picked someone so pretty as Bella. In the book she was really plain, and it was hard to believe that Edward was in love with her. And that there there was such a fight between Jacob and Edward over someone not so attractive. Although, I agree that Christina Ricci or Anne Hathaway would have been great.
I have to agree, they are hot. Let's hope this book-turned-into-movie isn't a flop like Eragon was, I'd like to see it done really well. Thanks for the update!
Oh I miss you too! I know it's winter and travel sucks but please come up to see my house.... and ME! Or I'm way way way overdue for a "do" so maybe I need to figure out how to come down. Until then, I'll just remember our rollerblading days.
You know who i have always always pictured as Bella is the girl from Gillmore Girls. I dont watch the show, but I think her name is Rori (sp???). She has that kind of clumsy way about her and can also be very pretty all glammed up. Well, that is my thought! It is a pretty sexy picture, I want to see what Kristen Stewart looks like with out all of the makeup. That is kind of how I picture Bella. I like it though!
You know I think Robert Pattinson is a great Edward because he has that mysterious model look about him. He doesn't look like other guys - I think he is hot! And you have to remember that Edward's appeal isn't only his looks - it's his personality and his "spark" with Bella. And I like Kristen Stewart as Bella although I agree I want to see her with less makeup. And I agree with Stina - I'm glad she is pretty because it would be unbelievable if she was totally ugly!
9 comments:
I, personally, don't like Robert Pattinson as Edward. I don't think he is good looking at all. But, I do think Kristen Stewart is okay as Bella. I was hoping for someone more along the lines of Anne Hathaway or Christina Ricci, but Kristen will do.
I'm glad they picked someone so pretty as Bella. In the book she was really plain, and it was hard to believe that Edward was in love with her. And that there there was such a fight between Jacob and Edward over someone not so attractive. Although, I agree that Christina Ricci or Anne Hathaway would have been great.
I like that they have an actress that isn't well known in the role. I would have liked Anne Hathaway though too. I am so excited. Edward looks so hot!
I have to agree, they are hot. Let's hope this book-turned-into-movie isn't a flop like Eragon was, I'd like to see it done really well. Thanks for the update!
Oh I miss you too! I know it's winter and travel sucks but please come up to see my house.... and ME! Or I'm way way way overdue for a "do" so maybe I need to figure out how to come down. Until then, I'll just remember our rollerblading days.
You know who i have always always pictured as Bella is the girl from Gillmore Girls. I dont watch the show, but I think her name is Rori (sp???). She has that kind of clumsy way about her and can also be very pretty all glammed up. Well, that is my thought! It is a pretty sexy picture, I want to see what Kristen Stewart looks like with out all of the makeup. That is kind of how I picture Bella. I like it though!
You know I think Robert Pattinson is a great Edward because he has that mysterious model look about him. He doesn't look like other guys - I think he is hot! And you have to remember that Edward's appeal isn't only his looks - it's his personality and his "spark" with Bella. And I like Kristen Stewart as Bella although I agree I want to see her with less makeup. And I agree with Stina - I'm glad she is pretty because it would be unbelievable if she was totally ugly!
Oh Dest! I'm totally stoked for this. I think they are awesome!
i think edward is hot, but if looked like he did in Harry Potter, it just wouldn't look right. he needs a different look.
Post a Comment