We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
I just watched those twice and I cant wait to show Jeff tonight! The women who got stuck in her car...how sad! Those are great! You post some funny stuff!
4 comments:
I love your YouTube stuff, that is just unbelieveable! Thanks for the laugh sweet cheeks!
I totally needed that. That was so funny my cheeks hurt. Thanks!
I just watched those twice and I cant wait to show Jeff tonight! The women who got stuck in her car...how sad! Those are great! You post some funny stuff!
Those calls make me want to be a 911 operator just to get my laughs at the public. That was so funny!
Post a Comment