Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sparks are flying.

Hey everyone, my friend introduced me to this new website, http://www.sparkpeople.com/ . It's a community similar to MySpace but it is for healthier eating and exercise habits. It's cool, you make your own page with pictures, goals, friends, comments, emails... and you enter a profile about yourself (ie; weight, height, goal weight if you have one...) and it helps you form a meal plan (you can choose the foods you eat) for the week in your caloric range and an exercise program for you. You can print off your grocery list, your meal plans... Pretty much, it's awesome. Go to it and check it out! Keep in mind, you DO NOT have to want to lose weight to join this free website, you can just want to be healthier. If you do join, look for me on it, my screen name is iloveblankies. LOVE YA!

3 comments:

The Evers said...

I am so doing this as soon as I get back from my trip!!! Sounds sweet thanks for the tip!

Jorj said...

I am signing up too!! Thanks for the idea!! Happy new year you guys!!

Kelli said...

I love your screen name. I'll have to check it out tomorrow when Jeremiah isn't bugging me to use the internet. I love that it helps keep you healthier, I'm not trying to lose weight but I would like to be a little healthier (I say this as I eat my 3rd cookie!).