We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Hey Destiny! Thanks for keeping me up with the happenings of Twilight. I can't wait for April and December (doesn't the fourth book come out in April?). Love ya!
the fourth book comes out in fall of 2008. she has another book coming out this spring, i think may, called the host. but it has nothing to do with the twilight series. it's an adult sci fi romance.
I don't care what anyone says - I think he is HOT HOT HOT! Can I play Bella in the movie so I can kiss him legally without Bryan getting mad (I'd be ACTING for crying out loud!!!)!
Whatever - I think he is hot and BTW - I saw a Lifetime movie this last weekend (I know pathetic) and it had Kristen Stewart in it and she is going to be so perfect for the role of Bella.
Yup, still don't think he is hot at all. If I'm being honest, I actually think he is kind of ugly. No offense to anyone else's taste, but he just does NOTHING for me. I worry that is all I'll be able to think of during the whole movie:(
6 comments:
Hey Destiny! Thanks for keeping me up with the happenings of Twilight. I can't wait for April and December (doesn't the fourth book come out in April?). Love ya!
the fourth book comes out in fall of 2008. she has another book coming out this spring, i think may, called the host. but it has nothing to do with the twilight series. it's an adult sci fi romance.
I don't care what anyone says - I think he is HOT HOT HOT! Can I play Bella in the movie so I can kiss him legally without Bryan getting mad (I'd be ACTING for crying out loud!!!)!
He wasn't hot in Harry Potter, but playing Edward will make up for that, since I'm already in love with Edward =)
Whatever - I think he is hot and BTW - I saw a Lifetime movie this last weekend (I know pathetic) and it had Kristen Stewart in it and she is going to be so perfect for the role of Bella.
Yup, still don't think he is hot at all. If I'm being honest, I actually think he is kind of ugly. No offense to anyone else's taste, but he just does NOTHING for me. I worry that is all I'll be able to think of during the whole movie:(
Post a Comment