Just in case the title of this post didn't give you enough of a warning I'll tell you right now, this is a downer of a post but I'm just down and and want you all to feel down too!!! LOL! Just kidding!!! I do feel down though, I'm tired, and my body hurts... Like my hands, THEY ARE KILLING ME! They feel 20 times bigger than they are and they feel, umm, stiff. Yup, that's the word!! I worry that maybe, just maybe, my body is starting to show the effects of working so much and of growing up/getting old... =) I'm glad though, glad I can be blessed with such a great job even though it makes my body hurt. HEEHEE! (I'm all sorts of confusing aren't I?) and one other thing, IF THIS WEATHER DOESN'T GET NICE AND STAY NICE I'M GOING TO LOSE IT! I am so sick of 80 degrees and sunny one day and then 40 and snowy the next. LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY! I really don't know how much longer I can take it. I think I'd rather live in a place that gets too hot in the summer than have these long crappy winters and springs. Really!!! I'm just so aggravated!
Sigh, OK, I have to say that no one needs to be worried, I'm not moving into the world of loop-d-loo, aka crazies. It's just one of those days when you feel happy but so angry at the same time. If you are female you totally understand what I'm trying to say, and I'm sorry if you are a male and can only scratch your head at my insane oxymoron's... Life is good, just not good enough today... =) LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
You are strange, but I'm with you. I have those days often, where you are happy and sad about the same thing, frustrated about nothing, its all about being a girl and trying to stay sane. I know what you mean about the weather, happens here too. Good luck with your blue days, I'll be there soon and we can hang out!
Hang in there, at least your only having one down day, I just came off some crazy ass PMS of 6 days of psychoticness. Whew, getting your period after having a baby is a beast and a half. You know what we need? We need just one of those 80 degree days and 2 pair of rollerblades and you and I will be just fine. You still haven't seen my pad. Come to layton, I know it's further north but I promise a good time!
Hey Dest, I am so sorry about your hands. I know this will probably sound weird, but have you ever tried acupuncture? I hate needles as much as the next guy, but I thing in some situations it can really help. I hope you get feeling better, things like that can really take a toll. I know when I am worried about myself and not feeling okay it is hard to not be a little depressed about life! Hang in there and the warm weather is coming, I can feel it!
Post a Comment