We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
OK, I'm happy now...
(For some reason it won't let me embed the video but here is the URL.)
This was a TWILIGHT video on MTV's website and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! It's going to be AMAZING!!!
What?! December 12?! I don't know if I can wait that long! I know you won't wait til we are in Utah for Christmas to watch it with me, but maybe you can go a second time with me? I know Jeremiah wouldn't go with me =) That was an awesome video and I'm so excited for it now!
OMG I am so excited! That video was so so cool and I can't wait! Thanks for keeping my updated on the whole Twilight thing. I am so dragging Bryan with me - and I hope you are feeling better than your last post. And I totally know how you feel! Just don't ever move to Washington. We have had the same kind of teaser weather you were talking about.
Kelli and I watched the video together and now I am way more excited about the movie. I hope it lives up to all this hype! I am definitely going opening night. Thanks for posting. Glad you're happy again!
Thanks for posting this on your blog, I've had to refer to it several times to show people this trailer! I check out your blog all the time by the way, and I"m going to try to start leaving comments so you know that I'm here!
7 comments:
What?! December 12?! I don't know if I can wait that long! I know you won't wait til we are in Utah for Christmas to watch it with me, but maybe you can go a second time with me? I know Jeremiah wouldn't go with me =) That was an awesome video and I'm so excited for it now!
OMG I am so excited! That video was so so cool and I can't wait! Thanks for keeping my updated on the whole Twilight thing. I am so dragging Bryan with me - and I hope you are feeling better than your last post. And I totally know how you feel! Just don't ever move to Washington. We have had the same kind of teaser weather you were talking about.
Kelli and I watched the video together and now I am way more excited about the movie. I hope it lives up to all this hype! I am definitely going opening night. Thanks for posting. Glad you're happy again!
okay, what is the Twilight thing? I hear about it everywhere and it confuses me.
Thanks for posting this on your blog, I've had to refer to it several times to show people this trailer! I check out your blog all the time by the way, and I"m going to try to start leaving comments so you know that I'm here!
I watched that just now and I am SOOOOO excited! It was wonderful to see you today, hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow too... luvs!
WOW! The Cullens, even Victoria and James... they are just how I pictured them in the book. I can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment