Sunday, April 6, 2008

Long lost videos from Vegas in March!

Here is a video of the Aquarium in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace...
it's loud cuz of the people in the background and a little dark but you get
the idea. I LOVE FISH'S!



Here is the video of our Suite at the Venetian...
a few things, I apologize for the rock concert my husband
performs for you, it's dark also, and I can barely hear myself.




LOVE YA!

5 comments:

Annalee said...

what a nice hotel!! I want to go!! I am glad you had a good time Destiny!

Carissa Poyfair said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I am totally going to Vegas one of these days when I actually have money and no kids. And I am definitely staying at the Venetian- when we went after our honeymoon we had a cheap hotel off the strip and it was so not worth blogging about! Hope you are doing okay!

Kelli said...

You are totally making me jealous! One day we will make the trek out to Vegas and I'm totally contacting you prior to our trip so you can give us the best tips. By the way, did I mention before you are looking great?!?!

Cort said...

What a funny hubbie, he made me laugh a few times. How fun, and how expensive was that room! I'll have to show Carson the fish, he'll love it, especially the shark and the manta rays.

Meg and Abe said...

What was the website you got your background wall paper for you blog again?