1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
11 comments:
Destiny, you and I have a funny friendship. We are mutual friends of the triplets. So, we're together for their events. But, I have to tell you--I love hanging out with you. Most often it's been at the Macaroni Grill. And, whenever I'm with you--you make me feel so good about myself. You're so reassuring, empathetic, and funny! I just love you.
And, I have to tell you--I've been on the internet a ton researching some pregnancy issues, and I'm doing home video conversion--so I just check bloglines and then comment cause I'm already here. I'm not stalking you, I swear. :)
LOL...drug dealers...that's a good one!
It's hard to pick just one for someone you've been friends with forever:) But, I'm gonna go with...Joe and unicorns:)
Being with you out at the pool at Branbury and then picking up some guys...my future husband to be exact, and inviting them over for some fruit salad...that was over 8 years ago!!
Oh man girl... we've known each other for 28 YEARS!!! But I will go with a childhood memory- FORT TRIDNEY!!!!! I was telling Lexi about that and she was looking at me like, what the? Oh, and of course Romeo and Abby... peeing on your mom's silk plants. :)
Ok here's one...when you and I hung out on my last night in Utah and we just ran some errands, nothing special, but I love spending time with you. You finally dropped me off at my inlaws and drove away, and I just turned to Jeremiah and bawled. That's the first memory I thought of, must mean I miss you!
I have to name a few...
-making you into george washington using stuff into the break room at willow.
-my trying to kill a fly and instead breaking the glass on the station and then saying "don't tell"
-of course me telling you i had practiced the night before how to do a french manicure and then you coming over to see how i was doing it on my client and it looked horrible. you were dying.
-you saying in the name of jesus christ amen at the end of your wedding speech.
-stealing emily's driver's liscense when she left the front desk to see how old she really was.
-going to the atlantis moriset concert.
-reid crying for like 2 hours when you watched him as a baby(sorry)
-your rat getting out when i watched him and david finding him while i was at church and then me finding all the little traces of where she had been that day.
This is for Shay. I learned how to burp creatively from him. I use to just burp normal till I met shay I was so impressed with his ability that I soon tried it for my self. I have never gone back. Shay my wife thanks you. :)
I just remember the SO fun summer with you and Landon. Driving around in your huge car with Nelly blasting on our way to 7 Eleven, swimming in the Riviera pool and the weirdos we'd meet there, that dude that tried to get us to go over to his house and when we said we didn't want to go, he literally freaked out! Fun times!
Okay - I will put this memory thing on my blog in a few days - sorry I'm a slacker! Anyway, besides chasing down some guy in a Jeep Cherokee because we thought he was Jaelan cheating on me (remember that?) I also love that after we exercised we would always go through the Wendy's drive-thru and get a super large Diet Coke. What is it about sweating that makes us want Diet Coke?? Miss you lots!
DESTINY THE FIRST TIME WE MET YOU FARTED ON CURTIS AND SAID, "CURTASS, SMELL MY ASS!" I KNEW YOU WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL THEN!
Rolling up our cheerleader skirts to make them shorter, putting on makeup in your bathroom, going to church with you in the waaaaaay early morning (I think I only did that once or twice), learning so much from your mom, wishing I had a family like yours. Ahhh, junior high.
Post a Comment