Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HERE! YOU HAPPY NOW!?

OK, here are some pictures for you all to drool over. They are the only pictures we've taken since Vegas. I guess we aren't very picture happy! LOL! The first two are of Tiggz messing around in a box and eating all the yummy lettuce he can! :) The next one is of Shay and I going to a friends wedding on July 3, 2008. LOVE YOU!



6 comments:

Stina said...

I love the picture of you and Shay. You're a hottie!!!

Audra said...

Aww D...you look beautiful:) Umm, Tiggz is way cute:) You wanna come get Taz and adopt him from me?

*Kelly* said...

YES! I AM HAPPY NOW!

Tim and Wendi said...

Bout time!

Kelli said...

See, blogging isn't so bad =) You've blogged more than me in the past week! And of course, you look gorgeous as usual.

T!FF said...

Cute!!! Tiggz is so spoiled! You need to post pictures of your new house!! I need to update my blog!!! But instead I like to look at everyone elses! :-)