We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, June 18, 2007
I RETRACT MY STATEMENT!
SUNSCREEN IS NO LONGER MY BEST FRIEND. It failed me today. I used it and I still burned. And not this little, oh my sunscreen must've lost power throughout the hour burn, like I never even put it on burn! =( At least it's just my legs, back and front, and all spotted. Feel sorry for me. I do. HAHAHA! (OH, and I promise it's not the aerosol spray, it's first time I've burned using it. I still love sunscreen, I think we ALL should use it, and the new way of putting on still rocks!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Destiny, I feel sad for you and your sunburn...I am the same way. I NEVER can tan, just burn! :-)
maybe because it was like a million degrees outside! good luck with your burn, i feel your pain, i burn all the time too.
Well, I sort of feel bad for you. I mean, if you had a chance to burn, it means you spent some time outside! Currently, my legs are glowing white. I do get outside to chase kids around, but not exactly the same as what you called "quality time". Still, it's better than nothin'!
I totally have that same sunscreen! LOVE IT! Your burn kinda sucks though. NO worries it will fade to ivory:)
As much as I love aerosol, it just doesn't beat having your hubby rub the lotion on your back the old fashioned way :) I burned too, so I really do actually feel your pain, so hang in there and use lots of aloe vera gel!
Post a Comment