We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Just sayin' hi!
Today was my day off and I am so sad it's over! I slept in and then went to run my errands and spend a ridiculous amount of money on supplies for the salon. That was sad. Then I went and sat by my pool for an hour (working on that goal of warm ivory...) and it was really nice. Hot of course, but I love reading and it's a great time to read. Then Shay and I went and saw 1408. It's a good movie. Really trippy. I left and felt like I just went through the twilight zone. I liked it. Not too scary, although, if you asked some of the girls in there (the ones screaming bloody murder...) they would say it was. It wasn't scary, it just surprised you sometimes. Anyhow, enough with my rambling. Hope you all had a good day. I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry your Monday is over-in 7 minutes. I know how you value your pool time. We are finally in Colorado- I feel lost. Hope your week goes by fast!
I love lounging by the pool and reading too. Hope you acheive your "warm ivory" goal...that is too funny!
Hey sorry we didn't drop by yesterday to swim, I ended up working until 5pm. We will for sure come by before I leave though!
Hi friend I miss you, that's all, just an I'm miss you note.
Post a Comment