
I read that guinea pigs are excellent swimmers so I decided to give it a try. I was a little nervous and I felt kinda bad cuz I think he was scared, but he did so good! We put him in the water for a little bit while the tub filled up but he just sat there staring at us like, "get me out of here!" then when it was full enough I picked him up and slowly lowered him into the water and he started swimming in circles! YAY for my piggy! Then he was all wet and cold so I felt bad again. I'll probably never do it again but it was cute and I'm so proud of my guinea pigs' first attempt at swimming. Here is a link to watch him swim. And yes, I know it's gross but too bad, those are little poopies in the water. Get over it. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdtpaQ_has
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdtpaQ_has
5 comments:
Sure he was swimming, but I think he was trying to escape more then anything =) Cute piggy...oh and I hope you cleaned your bathtub...better yet, I hope Shay cleaned your bathtub =)
Oh man, you're hilarious. Are you wearing what I think you're wearing?
How funny! I think I know what you mean about feeling bad and thinking it was funny at the same time because I have put my very long-haired Himalayan cat in the swimming pool on several occasions and he can swim too! But he hated me afterwards! ;-)
so i was checking my you tube thing and someone left a comment on my video about not trying a second attempt. and then i was watching other guinea pig swimming videos and she wrote on all of them. some of them pretty rude. anyhow, just so you all know, i never meant to harm my piggy and only wanted to let him have fun. he didn't, so it won't be done again. however, he did need a bath so for that i'm glad. every once in a while you gotta give em a bath! =)
LOL! Tiggz looks so cute swimming around:) No worries on the poopies -- babies do it too;)
Post a Comment