I bought a hat today. I wanted to wear it tonight to dinner and I was asking Shay what I should wear with it. He looked at my clothes and said, "You have no clothes. Is this seriously all the clothes you have?" I said, "Yes". He said, "Go buy yourself some clothes." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! He's so wonderful. (Stop with the eye rolling... we all think our husbands are wonderful. Once in a while...) Anyhow. I agree with him, I wear the same outfits. I just try to alternate them so I wear them on different days of the week. I hate spending money on clothes but I just might do it! Well, that's all. Gute Nacht!We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Monday, July 2, 2007
I forgot
I bought a hat today. I wanted to wear it tonight to dinner and I was asking Shay what I should wear with it. He looked at my clothes and said, "You have no clothes. Is this seriously all the clothes you have?" I said, "Yes". He said, "Go buy yourself some clothes." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! He's so wonderful. (Stop with the eye rolling... we all think our husbands are wonderful. Once in a while...) Anyhow. I agree with him, I wear the same outfits. I just try to alternate them so I wear them on different days of the week. I hate spending money on clothes but I just might do it! Well, that's all. Gute Nacht!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, show us the hat! Where are you going to shop? I just fell in love with Macys!!!
good grief! you know. i'm really not looking foward to being pregnant! I ALREADY HAVE MELASMA AND IT LOOKS LIKE I AM ROCKIN' A MOUSTACHE! it goes away in the winter (for the most part) and then in the summer when i am in the sun it appears with all it's stupid glory! i even use skin bleach and it doesn't do anything! =( boo hoo!
I think you are beauty-full Miss Destiny! Cute hat too! Can you have Shay teach Adam how to say "You need new clothes!" I don't think those words are in Adam's vocabulary, at least not in that order! Love you!
Post a Comment