We got married in the Timpanogos Temple in March 2006. Shay grew up in Utah and I grew up in Montana. We love being with eachother, but still enjoy our "alone time". Someday we will have children and then our lives will be alot more interesting!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
ECLIPSE!
Eclipse was released today and even though I have not had time to go buy it I can't wait to read it! I got to touch it at the salon today and I shivered... I know, CRAZY DESTINY. So what, I love me! It's nice to have things to be excited about. Hope all of you that are reading it now are loving it. Serves me right for teasing you about knowing how Harry Potter ends the day it came out. HA! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am reading her first book as we speak and I love it! I can't wait to read the other ones. Is this the third one?
Hey! Nice to know that someone is as obsessed with this series as I am! I just finished New Moon yesterday -- it took me all of 3 hours to read the whole thing! LOVE IT!
What kind of book is it? I have never heard of it, but am kind of intrigued as I love to read too!
Within two weeks I've read the first two, and I read them so quick I can't remember their names. I'm on the waiting list now for Eclipse and I hope it goes where I want it to go. I'm dying to know two things. Oh...Edwdard!
Post a Comment