I'M BURSTING!
Oh my gosh! I finally finished Eclipse and I'm bursting! I'm dying! It's ridiculous how a book can make me feel exactly how the characters do. I laughed, I cried, I worried... I barely can contain myself. I know there are people who don't care much for this series but I cannot detach myself from it. Someone please help me! HAHAHA
2 comments:
I have been waiting to hear a review! I am glad yours is a great one! I have been out of town, but I am going to go buy it tonight! I can't wait!!!! I am coming out in October and you had better believe I am coming to see you!!!! If you can I would love to get together, or at least to lunch...dinner...I will take what I can get!
Hello crazy little Des! Carissa just bought the first one, I'm waiting for her to finish so I can borrow it, but one day I will be as crazy as you when I finish the 3rd one, I hear they are great books.
Post a Comment