This is the ceiling at the Bellagio.

This is a video of the gardens they have at the Bellagio. They change it every season and it is unbelievable the amount of work that must go into it. Every time I've been there it looks ENTIRELY different. This video is mostly of the water jumping around but at one point I pan over to where Shay proposed to me. I had never seen the inside of the Bellagio so he took me there after he took me on a Gondola ride at the Venetian. We were just looking around and he said, "What's that over there?" So I turned and looked and he had the ring in the box open behind me. Then he got on his knee and asked me to marry him. Then we hugged and he put the ring on my finger and everyone that was watching clapped and cheered. It was so cute! It was fun to see the area again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bresWtNSqu4
This is a picture of Shay standing by a car that was on display at the Bellagio.

Me in front of the landscape at the Wynn. That is a BEAUTIFUL hotel.
Shay in front of the Wynn waterfalls.
Sleepy Lions at the MGM. I think it's neat that we can see such exotic creatures so close, but I feel like they are asleep all the time! Could it be they are depressed from the captivity?
Shay standing by the Sphinx at the Luxor. He was hoping to run into Criss Angel. No luck!
See, he loves Criss Angel... this is one of his motorcycles on display.
Here's a video of our hotel room at the MGM. It was so cool. Very "modern. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgvOIRZICKEHope you enjoyed! Love ya much! Destiny
7 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm still sad that I missed you:(
Your room looks great! I'm glad you had such a good time, we were supposed to go in June but decided against it but your blog makes me want to go now!!!
So what happened in Vegas that stays there?
We love Vegas Baby!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!
Glad you had fun! It's interesting to see Las Vegas from a tourist's point of view after living there for so long. Your room looked very cool! How cute that Shay proposed to you in the Bellagio gardens. Ed and I had our very first date at Olives in the Bellagio and then our 1 year dating anniversary dinner at Le Cirque there - fond memories of that place!
You have inspired me to visit Vegas!!! Bryan and I never got a honeymoon and have never been on vacation by ourselves - but I think this could fit our budget!! I'll call you for some travel tips, k? And BTW - I LOVE my hair cut and so does Bryan. You rock!!!
I've never had that much fun in Vegas. So copying your ideas of what to do while there. Maybe I'll call and chat about what to do before we go...whenever that is!
Post a Comment